Monday 21 October 2013

skin care essentials


(from the left, Lush greased lightening, La roche posay thermal spring water spray, l'oreal skin perfection cleansing oil, la roche posay effaclar duo, Waitrose pure moisturizing cream. At the bottom row, Neutrogena wave sonic and Lush mask of magnaminty)


La roche posay thermal spring water spray
I have been using this one for a while now and I use this just before I put the serums and moisturizers on, I just find it soaks in to the skin so nicely and hydrates my skin. Its especially nice to use in the morning cause I am not a morning person and really helps to wake me up when I have to get up early.

 l'oreal skin perfection cleansing oil
I use this morning and night to help remove my make up, I find it leaves my skin feeling so soft but not greasy, and helps with any imperfections that I may have.

 la roche posay effaclar duo
This is defiantly a holy grale product for me, I use it morning and night underneath my moisturizer, and it helps keep my spots at bay and also leave my skin feeling amazing.

Waitrose pure moisturizing cream
This is a very simple moisturiser but I love it, it soaks in really quickly, I use it morning and night and leaves my skin feeling so soft.

Neutrogena wave sonic
I mainly use this bad boy in the shower or if I have alot of make up on and I dont feel like the oil has got it all of, it is a little strange cause you have to buy these little pads separately and put on the disk, get the pad with with a little water, turn it on and rub on your face and then wash away the residue when done.  I used this over a year ago but didnt like but love it now.

Lush mask of magnaminty
This mask is amazing, its amazing on people who have a few blemishes or oily skin it just gets out all the gunk out of your face, and when you put it on it does feel really refreshing and like it actually is doing somthing

No comments:

Post a Comment