Monday 6 January 2014

Things I am obsessed at the mo

(collection little mix jade lipstick)

This color is just amazing its like a your lips but better color and the other ones in this line are lovely too. 




Very random but I love this game, I loved the sims 2 and creating loads of family's and was little late with this game but already I am hooked.



I had always wanted to try a sheet mask so when I found out that they were doing them in the drugstore of course I had to give them a try, I haven't got my favorite at the mo but this one is so refreshing and helps to clear out my skin.



When I first heard about this perfume I wasn't really interested but I saw a lot of adverts and got a sample in a magazine, tried it and loved it, its a very sweet smell which is something I personally like.



Got these ear muffs for Christmas and I love them, really going to keep me warm :)

No comments:

Post a Comment